And today is the third day for the 3-day Quote Challenge. Hadn’t Madhavi at My Thoughts They Are nominated me for this challenge, I would still be wondering about how to get back in the blogging world! So dear Madhvi, thanks a lot! Do stop by her blog.
Rules for the challenge are:
- Post one of your favorite quotes(different quote on each day) on three consecutive days. The quote can be from your favorite book, author, or your own.
- Nominate three bloggers to challenge them.
- Thank the blogger, who nominated you.
Nobody can hurt me without my permission.
– Mahatma Gandhi
I find this one very true. Not only it teaches us to take care of ourselves but also urges us to be in charge of our happiness and be responsible to the self.
For the last day, I am nominating the following 3 bloggers to take up the challenge:
1. Swathy Shenoy from Flightless Birds Thoughtless Wings.
2. Mithila Menezes from The World Through The Specs of Fabulus1710.
3. Aathira from Bewitched by Words.