As you know Madhavi from My thoughts they are nominated me for the 3-day Quote Challenge and I am really grateful that she chose me for this.
Rules for the challenge are:
- Post one of your favorite quotes(different quote on each day) on three consecutive days. The quote can be from your favorite book, author, or your own.
- Nominate three bloggers to challenge them.
- Thank the blogger, who nominated you.
So here is another one of my favorite quotes-
However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.
– Stephen Hawking
Life is not going to be all rossy all the time, but there always will be something that we can do to make it better and be thankful for, isn’t that true?
And now I am nominating the 3 bloggers for the challenge
1. Shalini from Tale of Two Tomatoes.
2. Vinodini from ifs buts ands etcs.
3. Sreeja from The Alter Ego…….
8 thoughts on “Quote Challenge – Day 2”
Thanks, Vinita! I ‘ve finally written my first post. Hope you would take a look.https://taleoftwotomatoes.wordpress.com/2015/07/27/quote-challenge-day-1-be-like-a-duck/
If only I could remember that always.
Beat About the Book
very inspirational one… thanks for sharing… 🙂
Perfect! I agree to that..
Oh yes, howsoever the dark the night be, there is always a silver lining, there’s always a fresh morning and there’s always a new hope@
Very true. You only need courage to succeed. 🙂