Today is the 6th day of Write Tribe’s Festival of Words and the prompt is ‘Feature a guest – a guest post / an interview’. So why don’t you, my reader, be my guest? Pull up a chair and get comfortable as I interview you right here, right now. Answer in the comment section, Okay?
Okay, so it isn’t going to be an interview in the conventional sense. Let’s do a lightning round of questions. Try to give short answers. Does that sound doable?
Shall we start then? Ready?
Here you go..
- Favorite food?
- What/Who do you miss at this moment?
- How is your day going?
- As a child what did you want to become when you grow up?
- What did you become as a grown up?
- Favorite season?
- Movie or music?
- Journey or destination?
- In one word, what is life to you?
- In your opinion, which celebrity is having a crush on you?
- One word to describe Void Thoughts?
Go on, answer. I am waiting.
I am participating in the 7-day Festival of Words hosted by Write Tribe.